Key Account ManagerCopenhagen, Denmark Requisition Number R0034396 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Do you want to be a part of one of the most agile IT companies in Denmark? eBay Classifieds Scandinavia is hiring in Denmark. Now is the time to join us.
Want to grow your competencies, developing Denmark’s largest commercial sites - impacting more than 2 million visitors per month?
You will feel like you’re working in a unit with true start-up mentality, whilst at the same time having the resources of a huge technology company behind you.
Based either in Copenhagen or Aarhus this role reports directly to the Head of Agency & Partnerships. You will be independent and have the contact with major advertisers and media agencies in Denmark. In addition, you will take a dedicated role as a RTB & Mobile Evangelist internally in the team. The Team is handling the dialogue with the Danish Media Agencies and the Top 500 advertisers in Denmark.
If you are able to demonstrate a clear sales focus and can work operationally, think tactically and work strategically, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior experience in the Danish online landscape to join a proven leader in digital marketing.
- Have dialogue with major advertisers and media agencies - independently and in collaboration with the Head of Agency.
- Bring DBA.dk and Bilbasen.dk – to the market regardless of platform or buying type.
- Ensure that we’ll keep on developing our RTB & Mobile advertising solutions
- Position eBay as a leader in the Danish RTB & Mobile advertising landscape
- 1-3 years of sales experience in mobile selling and in RTB setups and/or more than 5 years’ experience in digital media.
- Large network on the Agency side and among the Top 500 Advertisers in Denmark.
- Ensure that eBay’s RTB & Mobile advertising solutions will be taken to the next level.
- Ensure that eBay will be perceived as Mobile, RTB and Data oriented in the Danish media landscape.
- Network oriented - Building strong internal and external relationships to peers
- Outgoing and ambitious with a high activity level
- Trained in how to work independently and know how to structure his/her day effectively
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results
- Willing to learn and to provide insights on
- Used to work in an international business environment
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Respectful to other people's views and skills
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Gumtree is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: