GCX Tech Operations LeaderDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0039018 Subsidiary eBay
- Senior Leader responsible for driving World Class Tech operations & service to minimize teammate & Customer impact.
- Create, train, lead a highly effective, motivated, Customer Service & KPI driven Global team for GCX Command Center including NOC, Level 1 triage & support, Release & Change management.
- Manage and participate in crossfunctional collaborative teams from GSD, GPM, WFO and GCX to provide regional, and market specific strategies for improving operations support.
- Manage Services and Contractor agreements and engagements with key vendors including negotiations, performance standards and KPI’s, QBR’s and staff selection
- Design/Prioritize/define GCX Techn Ops roadmap.
- Manage/Sponsor larger eWatch initiatives such as new tool implementations, large scale system and process changes, new LOBs and new OSPs.
- Engage with Sr. and Exec level leadership to provide updates on incidents and engage in daily service level meetings.
- Engage with Core Product Teams to drive product changes/bug fixes that are identified through GCX and validated by eWatch.
- Maintain and Develop team/department/Organzational KPI’s to drive desired behaviors and positive outcomes and understand impact.
- Develop success plan and success criteria for individuals and at the team level
- Drive uptime of CS Tech applications & infrastructure, Minimizing impact on contact center by driving resolution of Site bugs.
- Drive Tech Ops function, representing eWatch & CSTech at operations meeting, conduct ops review
- Define & drive metrics towards optimization and measurable Service Improvement
- Responsible for upkeep of Playbooks, KB, documentation & enforcement.
- Work cross organizationally to prevent major and minor incidents, quick restores, correct & prevent through effective problem management.
Required Background and Skill Sets:
- Experienced Senior Technical Leader within a Large scale Command Center Environment.
- Extensive background and experience in a Technical Operations leadership role
- Experience leading and formally managing a High Performing group/team of 10-15+ direct reports
- Experience working and interfacing directly with High Level stake holders(Senior Directors, Vice Presidents, Executive teams)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: