Head of Sales & Account ManagementDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0036930 Subsidiary eBay
Head of Sales & Acct Management, eBay Motors
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and imagination? Join eBay and help shape the future of digital commerce. Our mission is to create economic opportunity by connecting and empowering millions of buyers and sellers around the world. As one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, eBay offers more than 1 billion live listings every day.
eBay Motors is the original online marketplace for cars, trucks, motorcycles, vehicles parts, and accessories. With over 5M vehicles sold, our customers include vehicle enthusiasts, dealerships, and parts distributors.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Sales and Account Management that can lead the teams engaging in consultative sales and establishing long-lasting partnerships with our sellers. The Head of Sales and Account Management will lead multiple teams focused on Sales, Account Onboarding, and ongoing Account Management in the US Vehicles department of eBay.
The Head of Sales and Account Management
- Provides leadership and strategic direction to our Sales and Acct Management teams
- Collaborates with the Leadership Team to optimize processes and resource allocation
- Oversees and develops partner and customer relationships
- Develops and executes on Sales and Account Strategy and sets up a structure to support this
- Delivers against ambitious revenue goals in a customer and user focused manner
- Drives growth initiatives that capitalize on new market opportunities
- Accurately forecasts customer sales, retention, growth and churn
- Communicates expectations, roles and responsibilities effectively
- Leads quarterly goals alignment and evaluation of efficiencies from previous periods
- Provides support and gives strategic direction to team members (e.g. pricing, solutions, trainings, negotiations)
- Provides a structured operating environment for the team
- Coaches and develops direct reports
- Acts as role model supporting our core values and behaviors
- Achieves high levels of motivation and engagement of team members.
- Establishes effective relationships with complementary teams and fosters a collaborative, open approach to share proven methodologies across the wider organization
- Represents eBay Motors at relevant industry events and be an active participant in relevant external forums
- Spends portion of time in face-to-face interactions with customers across the country. Moderate travel will be required - approximately 15% of time.
- Relocation assistance available
- Experience leading sales teams successfully delivering against multimillion-dollar goals
- 10+ years of direct experience in sales and acct management, with 7+ years leading salespeople
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or college diploma and 6-10 years’ related experience
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Shown expertise in negotiating complex, commercial/advertising negotiations
- Work history must demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism, with a consistent track record and experience with C-level professionals
- Deep analytical capabilities
- Enthusiastic and energetic, proactive
- Experience with marketing CRM tools like Salesforce and Pardot
- Automotive industry experience preferred including familiarity with auto dealer operations
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Eye for Business
- Motivating Others
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: