Manager - Workforce ManagementDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0037636
- Develop and execute workforce management plans to ensure queues are staffed to meet our customer needs
- Oversee short term forecasting function, developing success measures and driving continuing improvement in the forecasting process
- Deploy effective scheduling and staff management strategies to balance achieving service levels and efficiency targets
- Develop and deliver regular updates to executives on insights, and trends to help inform and guide critical business decisions.
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine the optimal staff plans for each plan group
- Engage with operations management team to ensure capacity plans are executed as designed
- Work closely with the volume analytics team to determine the volume margin of error to ensure staffing levels adequately mitigate risk.
- Build labor plans to support business initiatives and operational excellence projects
- Plan staffing levels, and resource needs to enable the operations to achieve service level and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Analyze historical productivity and staffing trends regularly and deliver recommendations to enhance and improve the network.
- Develop innovative call routing and skilling strategies to maximize the workforce to support our customers
- Support the execution of business continuity plan execution
- 10+ years of experience in Capacity Planning or Workforce Management
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership
- Deep experience in developing and executing workforce plans
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence executives
- Strong project and people management skills
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: