Manager - Workforce ManagementDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0038677
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
- Develop and execute workforce management plans to ensure queues are staffed to meet our customer needs
- Oversee short term forecasting function, developing success measures and driving continuing improvement in the forecasting process
- Deploy effective scheduling and staff management strategies to balance achieving service levels and efficiency targets
- Develop and deliver regular updates to executives on insights, and trends to help inform and guide critical business decisions.
- Partner with key partners to determine the optimal staff plans for each plan group
- Engage with operations management team to ensure capacity plans are executed as designed
- Work closely with the volume analytics team to determine the volume margin of error to ensure staffing levels adequately mitigate risk.
- Build labor plans to support business initiatives and operational excellence projects
- Plan staffing levels, and resource needs to enable the operations to achieve service level and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Analyze historical productivity and staffing trends regularly and deliver recommendations to enhance and improve the network.
- Develop innovative call routing and skilling strategies to maximize the workforce to support our customers
- Support the execution of business continuity plan execution
- 10+ years of experience in Capacity Planning or Workforce Management
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership
- Deep experience in developing and executing workforce plans
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence executives
- Strong project and people management skills
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: