Program Manager, North AmericaDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0042265 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
eBay is seeking an experienced Program Manager to shape a great customer experience, effectively operationalize objectives and manage projects and programs sponsored by Global Customer Experience (GCX) and/or Marketplaces (MP). This position will report to the Sr. Manager for Marketplaces & GCX Initiatives and will partner with the broader organization to craft and contribute to the project or program vision. As Program Manager you will be responsible will leading a team of cross functional individuals to achieve complex objectives whilst building positive relationships.
A successful candidate will have strong project, program, and operational background. Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence across boundaries encouraging collaboration and relationships.
- Lead cross functional teams and assigned resources to achieve complex objectives
- Plan for and deliver on new concepts for the business
- Develop and manage overall project and program health e.g. schedule, budget, quality, change plan, including developing and maintaining appropriate documentation and risk/issue identification and planning
- Effectively navigate the global organization, inside and outside of GCX, incorporating external partners
- Initiates strategic plans received as an objective into both short and long term plans and results
- Brings a market and customer orientation to all aspects of planning and development
- Works autonomously whilst ensuring visibility with key partners
- Effectively communicates complex strategies to others, interfacing at different levels
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action
- Synthesize information from multiple sources and use it for effective decision making
- Fosters growth and innovation in others
- Comfortable managing complexity and ambiguity and can help others in this regard
- Minimum 8+ years with hands on project and program experience, 3+ years’ experience in a large, cross functional organization
- Demonstrated track record of leading complex change
- Showed strength in developing efficient and effective solutions to complex business problems
- Experienced at working on detailed business cases from early concept through execution and ensuring transparency with stakeholders
- Experience leading cross functional teams across regions, locations, and time zones
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven experience working with senior leadership to deliver executive level summary reports and presentations
- Naturally innovates and working with the unknown
- Makes sound decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations, including when under pressure
- PMP or PRINCE2 or other certifications preferred
Location & Travel:
- Position is based in Salt Lake City
- Travel requirements will vary with assignments (mainly San Jose, occasional international). Expect 10 - 15% travel.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.