Risk & Trust Policies Experience ManagerDraper, Utah
San Jose, California Requisition Number R0039416 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, come be a part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating a dynamic and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you are an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness. You will create the future of global e-commerce and make an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you're searching for a special place to take your career to the next level, let's talk.
Our focus is to ensure the integrity of our marketplace for buyers and sellers who transact with us every single day. The scope of our charter includes Risk Management Strategy, Policy, Decision Sciences, and Policy Operations.
We are looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual to join our Trust and Risk Strategy team.
Success in this role requires the capacity to connect decisions to broader business strategies, influence effectively, agility to pivot and adapt to meet the needs of our dynamic marketplace, and build customer experiences that are simple and instill trust.
You will operate in tight team partnership with global Risk & Trust Policy managers, Product, Operations and Analytics. Success at the project level will be measured by Test / Control results around loss rates, violation rates, resolution rates, business impact, customer sentiment (NPS), and operations contacts. You will collaborate with all key partners regionally and globally to gain consensus and align any impacts to their area of domain maintaining a trusted marketplace. Finally, you will Influence and evangelize adoption of best practices in policy and actions experience across the Risk and Trust team.
What We Need:
- Deep understanding of Trust / Safety / Risk, especially in a Marketplace construct.
- Knowledge of analytical tools and use of data to validate strategies or hypotheses. Understand, improve processes, and methodologies to drive solutions.
- Ability to navigate cross functional matrixed organizational structure to meet individual and shared goals.
- Evidence of identification and resolution through the decomposition of complicated problems into essential elements.
- Exercise independent judgment to overcome obstacles and issues.
- Demonstrates excellent consensus building written, verbal and presentation skills with senior leaders of the organization.
- Observable peer collaboration across the organization on inclusion, ideation and innovation.
- Optimistic and “can-do” attitude with a penchant to challenge the status quo to "get it done".
- A history illustrating measured risks taken that break down barriers and promotes new and creative ways to most expertly meet goals.
- Passion exudes throughout your past experience.
- BS/BA degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or related field
- 5 plus years experience, preferably in eCommerce, in the areas of policy, product, program management and/or strategy development
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: