Specialty Services Sr ManagerDraper, Utah
Austin, Texas Requisition Number R0039570
The Manager of our Specialty Services Team is a key member of the Customer Service leadership team. This position will have direct leadership over teams who provide a variety of specialized services, including social media channels to our customers. This person will be responsible and have the attributes to perform in the following key areas: A Customer Centric thought process with the ability to listen to customer needs, synthesize, and develop a strategy for improved business performance. Excellence at deploying product, policy, or process change to ensure our customers and front-line teammates are prepared and successful. Experience improving Customer Satisfaction and Promoter Scores through improvement in front line teammate development, process improvement, and tool development. Partner with Business Units around the world to implement improvements for our customers, in an effective, productive and collaborative way. Passion for Employee Development of each employee, with a focus on Leadership development and mentorship of their leadership team. Improve overall employee satisfaction scores, along with a strong focus on employee retention and attrition rates. Intense focus on developing Direct Reports and enabling them to thrive. Passion for challenging the status quo, and take appropriate risks. Lead change in ways that motivate and inspire others. Diversity of thought and a people centric leadership style is a requirement. This person will have experience in leading and managing large customer service team, with a strong focus on the Customer Experience, Employee Experience and Contact Center Operations. Experience in the eCommerce industry is desired.
A blend of the following should be in your background:
- At least 5 years + of strategic and operational leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels, including e-mail, chat, and phone is helpful and social media channels preferred
- Excellent customer centric service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a world-class customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding customer service goals in a fast-growing business.
- Experience in building strong teams, with driving the customer and employee experience
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: