Sr. Learning & Development SpecialistDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0039738
We are searching for a Sr. Learning & Development Specialist to help us build high functioning learning programs for eBay globally. In this role you would build and maintain effective L&D programs and own the delivery of our core Performance Management program. We are seeking a hardworking practitioner that puts customers first and will deliver high quality programs that enable business success.
What you'll do:
- Build, deploy, and constantly improve a highly effective Performance Management process on an ongoing basis.
- Support the execution of Global L&D programs including Leadership, Employee and Top Talent Development.
- Establish the methodologies, tools, guidelines, standards and frameworks that ensure success.
- Be seen and recognized as a thought and practice leader, who not only recognizes and builds on our organizational strengths but brings new perspective and ideas to the team.
- Facilitates regular reviews with senior leadership and key business partners to ensure a high level of transparency on core work.
- Manage, encourage, mentor and develop the careers of partner groups, teams and individuals.
Who you'll work with:
- Residing in the Global People Development & Operations team, this role will blur organizational boundaries, break down silos, drive business alignment and cohesion in our approaches and practices.
- Working regularly with highly diverse team of HR, operations, product, designers senior leaders and business partners spread throughout the globe.
Skills you'll use every day:
- Customer Focus
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Relationship Management
- Written Communication
- Design & Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
- Social Savvy
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- 10+ years of expertise in the Learning and Development field at the enterprise level; with at least 5 years experience in Performance Management or similar capacity.
- Proven expertise in Organizational Development methodologies and design thinking with the ability to stay on top of industry trends, emerging practices and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence in highly matrixed organizations with executive presence and credibility.
- Certifications a plus.
- Prior HR experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree Required
Some things you'll want to know about us:
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: