Voice of Customer Text Analytics AnalystDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0038965
Global Customer Experience, GCX, plays a meaningful role in delivering on eBay's Shared Commitment to create experiences our customers love. We do so through understanding our customers better and offering them solutions they need in a way that's timely, accurate, and professional. The Voice of the customer team advances these efforts by using knowledge, data, tools, and methods that provide quantitative and qualitative information to key internal partners who can take action to improve our product, policies, and servicing strategies
As an analyst supporting our Voice of Customer survey program you are key to our GCX global survey program. Our survey program helps us understand how our customers feel about the experiences they have when interacting with GCX either in an assisted or a self-service channel. You will support our GCX business partners to understand what is driving customer satisfaction and how they can improve and build more loyal customers. You will craft and build text analytics models, and implement CX processes, tools, measurement systems, that drive employee engagement and customer centricity. You will work with your partners to understand their goals and use text analytics to identify key problems as well as enable closed loop feedback processes.
- Responsible for building text analytics models and analytics to support the GCX organization including data sources such as our Global Voice of Customer Survey program as well as chats, emails, or speech to text
- Build text models to enable targeted alerts to support our closed loop programs
- Manage text analytics health for all GCX programs ensuring model relevance and new topic builds
- Support our CS tech partners to make any back end technical updates to port text analytics models or data into our data warehouse
- Work cross functionally with our CS tech team to ensure our data meets InfoSec requirements and all data is housed within the data warehouse
- Perform survey analysis to identify gaps and opportunities and propose impactful improvements
- Cultivate a strong customer centricity culture and nurture capability with a view to embed customer centric behaviors in GCX
- Level of Education: 4-yr degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience building and leading text analytics models with experience building models using Qualtrics, Clarabridge and or Medallia.
- 2 years’ experience in the CX space understanding how customer data can be used to dig into problems and working cross functionally to improve the customer experience
- 2 years’ experience running projects- Project management certification is a plus. Maintain prioritized plans for execution/delivery of what is required and requested.
- Experience building surveys within the Qualtrics application and Qualtrics features and functionality is a plus
- Track record driving CX innovation and initiatives with a view to improve the customer experience and uplift satisfaction.
- Outstanding organizational dexterity – ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Strong emotional intelligence and skills in leading robust multi-functional relationships.
- Effective communicator with written and oral presentations. Demonstrate validated presentation, demonstration, and technical writing skills.
- Must be able to use deep problem-solving skills to unpack issues/questions and develop relevant solutions.
- Understands the differences and relationship between micro and macro data. Proactively identify and provide solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
- Solid understanding of industry standard methodologies of customer insights, and desire to help evolve our VoC program
- Experience with analytical software (Tableau, SQL (Teradata), eBay’s data warehouse, etc.) preferred.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: