Advertising Operations Manager (d/f/m)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0041609 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds platform in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have more than 30 million live ads and approximately 30 million monthly unique users - more than half of which are on mobile devices. We are managed like a start-up yet anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
As Advertising Implementation & Operations Manager (d/f/m) you will join the Advertising team and collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to bring ideas to life! Starting with the ideation phase you will define the specifications of the finished product, supporting the development team through implementation and finally making sure our deliveries meet our high quality standards.
You will also remain in the driver seat during operations and ensure our target metrics are met and service improvements or feature extensions are evaluated.
The successful candidate will have the technical understanding to manage our tailor-made advertising systems and integrations with our clients. Supported by our product team and working in conjunction with our technical and business teams, you will play a major role in further developing our advertising business. Together we will be forming an awesome advertising experience within eBay Kleinanzeigen!
- Drive the implementation of new advertising products, integrations and features
- Ensure excellent quality of deliveries by conducting acceptance & smoke tests
- Responsibility for different components of the ad stack including our ad server (DFP / GAM), SSPs, Tag Manager and more
- Work closely with Ad Sales to ensure accurate onboarding and optimizing of partner & client integrations
- May act as a liaison with internal/external teams, vendors and partners to further define system requirements and processes
- Articulate & translate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g. project requirements, requested changes, and testing results) to various stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: University degree in tech, engineering or similar
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Good communication, presentation, and organizational skills; structured as well as entrepreneurial
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Be proficient in German and English
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Family friendly company (e.g. part-time is also possible).
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service to the eBay campus.
Our main priority is the health and safety of our staff, we want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect from us at eBay Kleinanzeigen.
From March, the Dreilinden and Friedrichshain offices have been open on a restrictive basis only and most of our teams have been working remotely and will continue to do so until we satisfied it is safe to collaborate in person again.
This means we will be supporting a working from home setup for the near future and all interviews will be remote.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and
competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being
diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place
where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.