Advertising Strategy Manager (m/f/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0036221
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have more than 30 million live ads and about 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. We are managed like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
About the global team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We´re looking for an Advertising Strategy Manager (f/m/d) to join the Yield Operations Team.
The primary goal of this role will be to drive incremental revenues across all advertising channels through iterative testing. This position will report into the Team Lead – Yield Operations and will work closely with Yield Managers, Ad Technology, Product Management, Analytics and Development.
- Drive holistic yield improvements across multiple advertising channels (Display, Google AdSense for Search, Shopping and other Product Listing Ad Solutions)
- Develop meaningful insights backed by data and have and shape eBay Kleinanzeigen´s long-term advertising strategy
- Maintain and develop the relationship with our strategic advertising partners
- Translate changes in business performance to one (or many) root causes and synthesize multiple data inputs to put those changes into context
- Working efficiently across multiple teams and divisions (product, development & business development) to build and implement integrated advertising solutions
- Bachelor´s/Master’s degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Social Science)
- Very strong analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with A/B Testing methodologies and experimental design
- Profound knowledge of online advertising industry, marketplace trends and industry events
- Excellent understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models with a deep understanding of WEB & App ad serving
- Great communication skills with the ability to publicly present ideas and share information
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for learning new things
- You adopt change & meets challenges with an agile mindset
- Strong excel and PPT skills for reporting and client presentations
- Experience working with data management platforms and analytics platforms like Tableau, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics or similar
- Detailed command of python/R for applied data analytics are optional, but considered a strong plus
What do we offer:
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Competitive salary, home office possibilities and outstanding benefits, e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, mobile phone for business and personal use, the latest MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC - you name it
- Annual budget for training and attending international conferences
- An excellent campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: