Agile Transition ManagerDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0040097 Subsidiary mobile.de
Agile Transition Manager
Founded in 1996, mobile.de reinvented the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change, we became more than just a platform. We became Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace through developing an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers.
Based in Dreilinden next to Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our company.
Our purpose is to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience and shape the agile ways of working in a very dynamic environment. Mobile.de works with various agile methods as well as with Objective & Key Results (OKR).
We are looking for a new team member with passion and drive towards continuous improvement of our agile working methods and organizational development helping us to be adaptive enough to meet the requirements of the VUCA world.
If you love to work with gifted and humorous people, have a deep desire to bring in your creativity and curiosity, and are excited to cultivate an environment of self-organization, then join us!
The position will be offered as a fixed-term contract until 31 Dec 2021.
- Promote and support agile practices and mind-set across mobile.de and help us to continuously deliver value and continuously improve
- Facilitate agile formats, such as retrospectives, ideation workshops, OKR plannings or reviews etc.
- Support our inhouse facilitator's guild with your passion and expertise
- Train teams and newcomers on Agile as well as OKR fundamentals
- Act as an evangelist in the agile space and contribute to our organizational learning formats, in-house articles and newsletters, surveys on team mood and other open formats (such as fuck-up nights, open spaces etc.)
- Support teams in regard to team building, decision making, solving conflicts and/or help with change
Your Qualification & Skill Profile:
- You have a university degree or a comparable education in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, psychology or the like.
- Working experience of at least 2-3 years in the areas of e-commerce and agile consulting / coaching (including moderation and facilitation of agile formats) or similar.
- Comprehensive know-how on agile method or you are a certified Agile Coach.
- You are curious and open-minded and enjoy tasks in organizational learning & development.
- You go beyond the standard Agile textbook examples, constantly challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvements.
- You have experience influencing across the organization and inspire change.
- There is no one size fits all solution when it comes to people and you understand the impact on others and adapt your approach according to context and situation.
- You are proactive and keen on crafting the way we work.
- Communication is key and you can communicate optimal.
- You are proficient in English.
- Family friendliness, flexible working hours and working part-time possible
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Entrepreneurial & innovative spirit
- Local play paired with international flair
- People & culture at our heart
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, e.g. conference language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, latest Notebook, PC - you name it
- Home office and working in our office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain are possible
- An excellent campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself