eCG Talent Pool – (Business) Analytics (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0039202 Subsidiary mobile.de
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive in our DNA.
Based in Dreilinden next to Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our team.
- Entrepreneurial & innovative spirit
- Feel good campus & facilities
- Unique sabbatical & parental leave benefits
- Local play paired with international opportunities
- People & culture at our heart
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
About the team:
Our organization is flexible and fast moving like a start-up, yet we belong to the global eBay family investing in our people and long-term success.
We are a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team driving mobile.de’s ambition to extend its footprint towards the car selling transaction. By making sure users can choose between a range of different options you will help making car sellers successful and, thus, driving user happiness and trust.
What is our eCG Talent Pool – Analytics?
We are continuously looking for new talent across the globe. To make sure that we build momentum in combining your skillset with job openings, there is our Talent pool. It’s your chance and opportunity to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile when there are no open vacancies right now.
As (Senior) Business Analyst (f/m/d) you will
- Be the analytical expert for an energetic and fast-growing business unit
- Evangelize decisions based on data within a cross-functional leadership team
- Advise business leaders on the development and drivers behind their main metrics (including customer satisfaction and business performance)
- Take an active part in discovering and evaluating business opportunities
- Be a strong partner in steering our business and making the right decisions for our customers
- Further develop the business intelligence setup for the business unit to enable self-service reports and analyses
- Be part of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- Proven experience in an analytical role
- You act as a strong business partner towards senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on the right data
- You know how to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights that give clear recommendations
- You efficiently communicate with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- Experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Looker) is a plus
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- You have strong skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are proficient in English and ideally also speak German
What we offer
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers lives.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team.
- Home office possibilities.
- Full-time or part-time (75%) possible.
- Conference & education budget.
- A great campus in Dreilinden, just outside of Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, and shuttle service. And more.
Please submit your detailed CV with work examples and/or link to your portfolio, explaining to us what kind of role you are looking for and subscribe to our Talent Pool online on our career page!
We will then compare your CV with potential matching positions and get back to you as soon as we have found the perfect match for you.
You don't commit to anything, you just express your interest, so why wait?
Please also keep an eye out on our website to look out for any new opportunities that may arise!
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself