Intern (f/m/d) Global Motors StrategyDreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0034363 Subsidiary mobile.de
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are looking for a
Global Motors Strategy Intern (f/m/d)
- from now on, for 6 months; Location: Dreilinden (Friedrichshain) -
Department: Global Motors, eCG
Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, we have established a Global Motors organization and as part of that also a global strategy department focused on Automotive.
We are seeking an Intern Global Motors Strategy, as part of this, supporting our Motors businesses globally.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Support Global Motors Project Management Office and take over responsibility for smaller projects.
Keeping track of milestones and related activities within the eCG portfolio
Actively involved in planning, facilitating and executing meetings across different business functions, geographies and time zones.
Taking over project management admin tasks such as preparing and consolidating presentations/ meeting documents and creating meeting notes.
You will conduct research focusing on competitor performance, analyzing business models, automotive trends and start-ups.
Prepare documents and presentations summarizing research work to share within the strategy team and the motors organization
- You graduated with a Bachelor's degree or are enrolled in a Master’s program in business, economics or engineering
- Exceptional academic track records
- You have gained first project management experience
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategical skills
- Proficient PowerPoint, Excel and database skills
- Excellent English skills, German language skills are a plus
- Experience in (strategy) consulting, start-ups, ecommerce or classifieds
- You already worked in a digital and agile environment
- Real passion for mobility and global motors trends
This is a rare opportunity for top performers seeking a meaningful, high visibility position and becoming part of a dynamic, international team with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
What we offer?
- A six months full-time internship with a phenomenal and international team
- Varied and interesting tasks with a high level of personal responsibility
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with free fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball and bike rental
- Coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- An attractive remuneration
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (email@example.com).
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself