Intern (m/f/d) Business Perf. AnalyticsDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0040532 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have an important impact on people across the world. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets.
CSEU (Central & Southern Europe) business analytics team is responsible for delivering business insights and performance insights for Germany, Italy, France and Spain. Within this group, team will address strategic and operational questions facing the business including strategic direction, customer behavior, performance measurement and product efficiency. We are currently looking for an
Intern (m/f/d) in Business Performance Analytics
- from now on, for 6 months –
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to make an impact and passionate to learn and explore new things. Someone who brings with them experience/interest in e-commerce, intellectual curiosity and deep analytical capabilities.
Your tasks will include:
Working in a diverse, supportive and lively team
- Supporting weekly business performance analysis and reporting
- Working on projects to understand long term business trends
- Looking for opportunities to drive business impact
Genuine passion for eBay and e-commerce - buying and/or selling experience on eBay is definitely a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good analytical skills and comfortable working with and seeing beyond numbers
- Experienced and proficient with tools needed to manipulate large data sets
- Sophisticated level skills in SQL is required, Python, R and Tableau highly desirable
- Proficiency in English is a requirement
Working in a diverse and supportive environment where an experienced opinion is just an email or call away
- The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA and India
- Opportunity to grow personally and improve skill set
- Attractive salary and the latest Notebook
- Free Snacks & Drinks, subsidized lunch in the cafeteria
- Phenomenal campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humour
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Mrs Nele Reiners (email@example.com).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.