Intern (m/f/d) Video ProductionDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0037814 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has millions of active buyers globally and more than 1.2 billion live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
We are looking for your support as
Intern (m/f/d) Video Production
- from now on, for 6 months -
The Video Production Intern will support eBay's international Seller Marketing Team. Our mission is to engage and partner with eBay business sellers in order to help them grow their businesses and to sell more easily. The role is based in Dreilinden, Berlin and requires working closely with the DE and EU Seller Marketing and business teams, as well as multiple external agency partners internationally. It's a great team!
A large part of this role will be to produce educational video content which shows business owners and managers how to sell professionally on eBay.de and other eBay websites.
You'll be assisting in day-to-day running of video content, including: drafting risk assessments and call sheets, assisting in planning and scheduling production and assisting on shoots (studio and location).
You'll get involved in generating ideas for features and formats, plus scripting and storyboarding videos. The team creates multiple versions of the same video in different languages (English, German, French, Italian and Spanish).
You'll edit videos based on feedback, ensure videos align with brand guidelines, design thumbnails and other graphics, and upload content to YouTube.
Plus, you'll handle general department admin - booking transport, balancing expenses and handling production paperwork.
- Experience in video production and editing.
- Hard-working, positive attitude with an ability to cope well in a stressful environment.
- Quick learner who uses initiative and is able to think on their feet.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver who enjoys generating ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience filming and recording audio.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Desire to work as part of an international team within a large corporation.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in related field (Video Production, Media production, Cinematography, Media communications etc.) preferred
- Languages: German and English are needed. An additional European language is desirable (French, Italian or Spanish).
- Interest in a career in Digital Media Production
What we offer:
An international and attractive working experience with high-speed execution
Very engaged team with flat hierarchies and agile processes, guides are just a call, step or phone call away
- High degree of independence
- Innovative projects from the very beginning
- Very attractive salary and a phenomenal campus (excellent canteen, shuttle service, kicker, table tennis, fitness studio with trainers and courses for free, running club, etc.)
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day! We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
We're looking forward to receiving your application including CV, cover letter, and your earliest possible starting date at www.ebaycareers.com. If you have any questions beforehand please reach out to Ms. Nele Reiners at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding that we can only accept online applications.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: