Marketing Content Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0037609 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team
At eBay, it’s simple. We succeed when sellers do! We share a common goal with our sellers to bring more buyers to the marketplace and to keep them coming back. Thanks to our business sellers, shoppers can find exactly what they’re looking for at the right price for them, whether it’s brand new, refurbished or pre-loved.
Within the eBay Global Seller Marketing and Communications team, the Marketing Content Manager is responsible for developing and optimising marketing content, driving seller engagement and reporting on performance.
Marketing Content passionates about educating business sellers how to use various eBay tools and features and growing adoption of those tools, as well as informing and explaining other changes to the platform. The multimedia and social content produced will form part of an integrated B2B GTM plan.
- Marketing Content Production – You will project manage the production and marketing of video and social media content in several European languages, supported by an internal video production team.
- Marketing Channel Development – In this role you will research, launch, optimize and scale social media presences in various European countries. You will support the team in forming strategies for our B2B marketing presence on social media, including YouTube, Facebook and other social channels.
- Seller Engagement – Your responsibilities also include finding innovative ways to engage with business sellers internationally. You will help setting the guidelines for engaging with influential sellers and influencers. You will monitor social channels and provide ongoing, real-time insights into seller sentiment.
- Reporting – You will be responsible for providing regular reports on the business impact of Marketing Content and other operational metrics. Using the data, you’ll optimize marketing strategies and provide recommendations to the central team.
- 5-10 years marketing experience including B2B marketing, organic social media marketing and influencer engagement. Ideally some experience in marketing agencies.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong working in a team with the ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support across a wide network.
- Works well under pressure, result oriented, professional and resilient, can do attitude.
- Proficient in both English and German is required
- An eBay seller, or experience selling on eBay.
- Experience working as part of a global, English-speaking team.
- Video production experience. Ideally, experience managing an active YouTube channel.
- French, Italian or Spanish in addition is a plus.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: