Product Manager (f/m/d) - 2y. contractDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0036803 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we are part of the global eBay Family. Our 110-people sized team includes all functions to run our business. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed. Currently, we have about 30 million active ads and close to 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices.
We are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) to join our team!
If you believe in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in an autonomous, cross-functional team and, most importantly, want to have great impact - we'd love to hear from you!
- As product responsible in a cross-functional team you combine the needs of our customers and the business.
- You team up with different stakeholders within eBay Kleinanzeigen and other eCG entities to ensure transparency, buy-in and alignment around key priorities and milestones
- You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement
- You facilitate continuous experiments which seek to deliver customer and business value
- You ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality
- You have 2+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- You have an excellent track record of building outstanding products across all devices
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- You are capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, across multiple teams and of balancing priorities
- You are proactive; a radical thinker paired with strong execution - you challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there
- You are a great teammate and have excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English, good level of German
What do we offer?
- A dynamic team with interesting and driven people and a phenomenal team spirit.
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team.
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Room for personal growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits like conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), mobile phone for business and personal usage, regular offsites & team events.
- Home office possibilities
- An excellent campus with fitness center and available guided training programs, table soccer, bike rental, outdoor beach volleyball court, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle service, just to name a few of the existing benefits. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
We are looking forward to your online application at https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: