Recruiting Coordinator - ContractDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0037789
Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce company. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. Come and join us, we are on the search for a Recruiting Coordinator.
About the team
Our Recruiting team is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of Recruiting professionals focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience.
The Recruiting Coordinator is a key member of the team and interacts closely with candidates, recruiters and interviewers to ensure a seamless interview process. If you are a detail-oriented, dedicated problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you! We are currently seeking someone to join our team in Berlin, Dreilinden on a 12 month, contract basis initially.
• Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned vacancies, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business and providing an exceptional candidate experience
• Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing and Dial- in details
• Develop and provide an interview agenda in a professional manner to all parties
• Maintain a clear hiring workflow by updating candidate status in the applicant tracking system
• Ensure there are open lines of communications with Recruiters
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Recruiters and Hiring teams
• Provide administrative support to the Recruiting team, including process improvement projects and other ad-hoc duties
• Excellent organization and time management skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience using Microsoft office products; Expert Outlook skills
• Ability to learn quickly; adapt to new software technologies
• Ability to work independently, seeking answers and assistance where it makes sense
• Ability to push back, being an advocate for the candidate experience (reducing churn and reschedules)
• Display perseverance, humor, and a positive attitude
• Ability to own your role by: being proactive, resourceful, and take initiative to deliver exceptional results; along with the ability to identify problems and drive solutions
• Ability to interact with various levels of leadership
• Motivation to seek out additional tasks and responsibilities
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: