Senior AccountantDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0034588
Senior Accountant f/m/d
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
For our local Accounting team in Dreilinden we are currently looking for a
Senior Accountant (f/m/d)
- You are preparing the month-, quarter- and year-end closes in line with US GAAP requirements
- You are responsible for preparing the financial and consolidated financial statement according to Local GAAP (HGB)
- Reconciliation of VAT return and supporting the preparation of Tax returns
- Preparation of (SOX) reconciliations
- Running external financial and tax audits
- Managing and securing of eBay and SOX Compliance, ensure communication to and training of Budget managers
- Monitoring and improving of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Bachelor- or Masters degree / MBA
- Certified management accountants preferred
- 3-5 years professional experience in roles with a strong focus on Accounting and Controlling
- Proven operational finance capability; close & compliance experience
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex problems in a clear concise way for the business
- Demonstrate ability to successfully partner and influence with the different levels in the organization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Navision, SAP or similar consolidating/reporting tools
- Strong English and German skills in writing and speaking
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Family friendly company
- An extraordinary campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: