Senior Frontend Developer (d/f/m)Dreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0036970
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, just outside Berlin.
For one of our data-driven consumer product teams we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (d/f/m).
This role sits within the Data- and Tech- organisation and directly partners with other Frontend, Backend and Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers to help create valuable products for our users.
If you are a passionate about building frontend solutions that are personalized to the needs of the user, want to work in a highly data-driven team and love solving interesting challenges, you will love working with us.
- You turn our team’s product and data solutions into engaging user experience
- You write quality code, perform refactorings and ensure technological innovation
- You are passionate about code quality and maintainability of products
- Own, drive and improve our team’s applications
- You enjoy participating in the process of agile software development in an interdisciplinary team including front-, back- and data engineers, product managers and UX
- As part of Product and Tech at mobile.de you are driving product development and innovation for our platform
- Good understanding of React, Node.js and JQuery
- Knowledge in the area of backend engineering, design, implementation and operation of distributed Web-based services and APIs are a big plus
- Knowledge of CSS (Less/Sass) and good web design are a big plus
- Experience in the areas of object-oriented design and test-driven development
- Web technologies (HTTP, REST / JSON, Ajax)
- You feel comfortable working independently but also as part of a bigger team and adopt new systems and concepts quickly
- You believe in multi-functional teams and are convinced that responsibility for your work does not end with the deployment
- Experience with continuous delivery and build pipelines (Jenkins, Git, Grunt)
- Good English skills - German is a plus
What do we offer?
- We use data every day to provide truly personalized web experience for our customers – you can become part of it!
- Family friendliness, flexible working hours and working part-time possible
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled, fun and friendly team
- High team autonomy and agile environment (Kanban / Scrum)
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Competitive salary, home office possibilities and outstanding benefits, e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, state-of-the art equipment
- Annual budget for trainings and attending international conferences
- Home office and working in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain are possible
- An excellent campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: