Senior Product Analyst/Growth AnalystDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0035965
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the global team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
(Senior) Product Analyst / Growth Analyst (w/m/d)
By joining us, you will be part of a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team dedicated to improving the online car selling experience. By guiding sellers to the solution that fits them best and makes them feel confident, we change the way car sellers in Germany sell their car.
For our Growth team, we're looking for a Product/Growth Analyst to partner with marketing, revenue, and product teams to answer key questions about how to grow our user base, scale and improve the conversion rates in one of our new business units, and launch high-impact initiatives. The team is responsible for optimizing the user journey from acquisition to on-site conversion. Our team focuses on methods that enable us to learn fast, iterate quickly and deliver a high impact for our users and the business. As our ideal candidate, you have a track record in the areas of testing, cohort analysis, segmentation and campaign analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer journey phases and key business metrics
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities
- Inform future experimentation design and roadmaps by performing exploratory analysis to understand user engagement behavior and derive insights
- Build personalized segmentation strategies using propensity models to enable targeting of offers and experiences based on user attributes
- Identify key trends and build dashboards to enable business partners to track progress of acquisition, monetization and engagement trends
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Product Management, Data Science, Marketing, Engineering, Design, and senior leaders) to rapidly execute and iterate
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions (examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, consulting)
- Consistent track of record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction
- Very good knowledge of different analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting, forecasting and a/b testing know-how
- Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to switch between micro and macro level
- Good communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Good understanding of web tracking technologies (preferably Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in programming/scripting, knowledge of SQL and/or statistical packages like R or Python is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, ideally in also German.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Work with advanced techniques and analytical standards
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Family friendly company
- An amazing campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: