(Senior) Product Manager Data (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0033997 Subsidiary mobile.de
With more than 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle markeplace inGermany, with a vehicle being sold every 9 seconds.
Being part of the eBay family, our officecampus is co-located with the eBay and eBay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, close toBerlin-Wannsee.
At the mobile.de product department, we strive to create world class user experiences thatutilize our data about the automotive market and our platform.
We do this by buildingproducts for people’s automotive lives that meet the highest level of quality and exceedmarket expectations.
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and data-drivenproduct development; if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - get in touch with us.
We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager - Data (f/m/d) to join our team!
As (Senior) Product Manager - Data, you will work directly with data scientists and data engineers as well as cross-functional teams to craft delightful user experiences that enable our customersto find their next car with ease.
Together, you will create machine learning models that enableentirely new solutions for buyers and sellers as well as maximizing business value.
Bringingour product experience to the next level will be your responsibility.
- Build data-enabled products that standout from the competition.
- Drive the vision and roadmap of one of our full stack data teams and prioritize theproduct backlog.
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists, data engineers and UX designers focusedon creating a best in class automotive e-commerce experience.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and variousstakeholders to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs.
- Monitor daily usage data of your products and identify improvements.
- Run data-driven experiments, UX studies and analysis to inform product direction.
- Min. 3-5 years of product experience in an agile environment (experience in workingclosely with data scientists is a plus).
- An excellent understanding of data products and their opportunities (understanding ofalgorithms is a plus).
- Proven track-record of building successful (data-enabled) products.
- Instinct for what makes a product great and understand what people want.
- Interest in finding solutions that maximize business value.
- Strong customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile.
- You use data fromtracking, user testing and a/b tests to push for the user needs and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You make complex topics easily understandable.
- Comfortable getting scrappy and willing to help in any way that’s necessary.
- English language skills, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce andprofessionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events.
- Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from Berlin Wannsee to Dreilinden.
Interested?We are looking forward to your online application athttps://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself