(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0034068 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, just outside Berlin.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new, innovative product and we are looking for you as a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d).
In this role you will be driving mobile.de’s financing products success and business growth.
You will steer the whole product development process together with your highly skilled colleagues from various functions within a squad.
You are going to be a main driver in understanding the users and the market, ideation and validation of new products and features, prioritization,
prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring for your products.
- Rapidly grow business and customer value of the product line
- Driving the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of new products and features; prioritization; prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Define the vision and strategy and quarterly goals for the squad’s product area in close collaboration with the product team and the business unit
- Cooperate with stakeholders, across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand customer needs and bring those insights into the product portfolio
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
- Define, constantly monitor, communicate and react to the key metrics in collaboration with our analytics team
Your skill profile:
- 3+ years experience in digital product management and an agile environment
- Proven track record of iteratively building product from real MVP to “best-in-class” products across all devices
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
- Very good business acumen and big-picture thinking
- Risk taking and very hands-on mindset
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities
- Creative thinking and openness to different views and input
- Self-motivated thinker paired with strong execution
- Outcome oriented
- Team player attitude
- High affinity for online high-traffic products and especially online transaction-based lead-generation products
- FinTech/Banking Experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
What do we offer?
- A dynamic team with interesting and driven people, and a great team spirit. We are passionate about building great data products for our users – but we also have a good sense of humor, and enjoy working together.
- Room for growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have to chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with a high level of professionality and lots of flexibility
An extended data community at ebay Kleinanzeigen and ebay Germany
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events.
- Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups and hackathons
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself