(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0036781 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we are part of the global eBay Family. Our team of 110-people include all functions to run our business.
Members of our team value the ambitious spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their respect for each other’s talent and contribution. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed.
Currently, we have about 30 million active ads and close to 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices.
We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to join our team!
Are you a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development?
Do you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in an autonomous, cross-functional team?
Most importantly, do you want to have great impact? Then we'd love to hear from you!
- Help us define the future of eBay Kleinanzeigen with your customer centric and business savvy product leadership
- Work in a co-located, autonomous cross-functional team. OKR driven, you decide together with your team where to set the priorities and what to explore
- You ensure transparency, consensus and alignment around your key priorities and achievements within eBay Kleinanzeigen and other eCG entities
- Facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement
- Facilitate continuous experiments which seek to deliver customer and business value
- You ensure the balance between pragmatism and quality
Your skill profile
- 4+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- Track record of building "outstanding" products across all devices
- You are capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and of balancing priorities
- Ideally you have experience working in a global organization, also with remote partners
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, communicate results and arrive at conclusions
- Be ambitious; a radical thinker paired with strong execution - you challenge the status quo and identify a path to get there
- You are a natural at consensus-building and decision making
- You are a great teammate and have excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills
- You inspire others and are good at what you are doing, but are always curious and feel that you have much left to learn
- Proficiency in German and English
What do we offer?
- A dynamic team with interesting and driven people and a phenomenal team spirit, with passion for e-commerce and high professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- A working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits like conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal usage, regular offsites & team events.
- Besides working on the eBay Campus close to S-Bahnhof Wannsee you can work 1day from home
- Extremely family friendly company
- An excellent campus with fitness center and available guided training programs (yoga, pilates, cycling, functional training), table soccer, bike rental, outdoor beach volleyball court, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle service, just to name a few of the existing benefits. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
We are looking forward to your online application at https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: