Team Lead Software Engineering (d/f/m)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0040065 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de is the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany.
Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
Are you looking for a company that encourages passion, courage and inventiveness? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join mobile.de the largest online vehicle market in Germany and part of eBay, a company you can be proud to be a part of!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in Germany!
We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and own critical technology to build an outstanding experience for our customers.
For our team in Dreilinden close to Berlin we are searching for a Team Lead (d/f/m).
As a servant leader with a passion for people and high-performing teams, a metric driven approach and agile mentality you will love working with us.
- Lead, coach and mentor a cross-functional team of engineers
- Improve agile development and continuous deployment process
- Collaborate with and provide technical consultation to Product Owners, UX, other Team Leads and engineers
- Foster continuous knowledge transfer in the team and across teams
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, code reviews, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- Contribute to the team's work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- Several years of experience as a senior/lead developer with deep knowledge of Java 8, Spring Framework, web technologies and (non-)relational databases (bonus: node.js, react)
- Reasonable experience in project and team management
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience to the users
- Ability to thoroughly evaluate, employ and teach new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills - German is a plus
- Family friendliness, flexible working hours and working part-time possible
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled, fun and friendly team
- High team autonomy and agile environment (Kanban / Scrum)
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Competitive salary, home office possibilities and outstanding benefits, e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest MacBook Pro, Notebook, PC - you name it
- Annual budget for trainings and attending international conferences
- Home office and working in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain are possible
- An excellent campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself