Technical Business Lead (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0032568 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a real passion for the automotive industry and building great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
For our (Car) Financing Business Unit, we are looking for an expert, a motivated & analytical minded professional to join our team as Technical Business Lead (f/m/d) with strong Product Management Focus.
- You are the binding element between business, our cross-functional squad teams, internal and external partners
- You enable our business to be a truly data driven one & enabling such mindset in teams
- You act as a trusted sparrings partner for business context and our vision while always maintaining the big picture & vision
- You support our Biz Dev team in their negotiations with our partners and forming the technical and product view on topics while searching for pragmatic solutions
- You translate the needs of our credit partners into products and services for our buyers and dealers while keeping the balance of a scalable product and special requirements of each partner
- You will enable an efficient and lean way of working for all our internal and external teams and aligning them behind a shared vision
- Using technical and product knowledge you will help shaping and refining the business model together with the other functions and the Business Owner
- MBA, Bachelor or relevant professional experience
- Product Management Expertise
- 5+ years experience in the online industry, e-commerce, classifieds or automotive
- Experience in the financing/credit space is helpful
- Highly pragmatic believer of agile and lean principles
- Fast apprehension, strong ability to identify and focus on top priorities, excellent logical and analytical skills
- Experience with leading multiple teams in a product, technical, operations or analytics role
- Willingness or experience in building business & products that align the needs of multiple partners
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Deep tech understanding is a must
- Experience in a matrix and cross-functional organization is a plus
- Great teammate with high personal engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and preferably German
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel (ca. 5-10% max.)
What do we offer?
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events.
- Great opportunities for development by attending conferences, trainings and the organisation of meetups
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself