Working Student (m/f/d) UX ResearchDreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0041832 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, subsidiary of the eBay Classifieds group, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, just outside Berlin and in Berlin-Friedrichshain. At mobile.de we bring utility and meaning to our users and value for our business in everything we do!
We are looking for you to become our
Working Student (f/m/d) UX Research
- from now on, for 20 hours per week -
to help explore and craft our products and the future of mobile.de.
We believe that working iteratively in cross-functional teams; that solutions are best driven by data, research, and an understanding of our users; and we strive to build solutions that serve both business and user needs.
As part of the UX team, you will work within a small team of passionate UX Researchers. Providing substantial insights for all our business units is our main purpose. Doing research with high quality and keeping the needs of our partners in mind is our daily business. We work closely with our users (car dealers, private car sellers and car buyers), product and tech teams and customer insights.
Our Job Profile:
- Build compassion for our customers and users across the organization and advocate user value in everything you do
- Support UX Researchers in the preparation and conduction of qualitative and quantitative research projects (including e.g. usability tests, interviews, surveys)
- set up of research schedules, handle recruiting and communication with participants, development of interview checklists and protocol researches
- Crafting and review of UX Research reports
- Giving and receiving feedback within the team
- After initial period: Plan, conduct and analyze self-organized research (e.g. un-moderated tests, desk researches); Setting up new, regular company-wide research formats to nurture customer-centricity
Your Skill Profile:
- Must be an enrolled student of HCI, Design, Cognitive Psychology or a related field, at a German university or university of applied sciences.
- High motivation in doing UX Research for web applications, websites, mobile applications
- Have an own perspective and represent it, paired with an ability to learn
- Very high self-organization, personal responsibility skills and pragmatism
- High proactive compassionate communication skills
- German fluency and effective English communication skills
- Knowledge in our standard tools:
- PowerPoint, Excel (also for basic statistical analysis), Word, Outlook
- Preferred: interested in taking over more tasks than described here
What We Offer:
- Attractive compensation
- An experienced UX Research team with a strong culture of feedback and teamwork!
- We start with the problem - research is an established and valued part of our process
- Insights into the connection between user centricity and business interests
- Insights into corporate and project management
- Own Laptop
- At these outstanding times: the possibility to work from home, providing needed equipment
- (hopefully, we can provide again soon: A great campus with free fitness center (24/7), free soft-drinks and fruit, café, excellent canteen, bike rental and shuttle service to the S-Bahn and corporate events)
Are you Interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, resume and your earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. Thank you for understanding we may only accept online applications. For preliminary inquiries Nele Reiners is at your disposal under firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself