Wrk Student (m/w/d) Transformation & UXDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0035729 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has over 180 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world! Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives, where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating and where you are part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the eBay team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and building opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
For the support in Dreilinden in Berlin we are looking for:
Working Student (m/w/d) Digital Transformation & UX
- from now on for at least 12 months -
You will support the global CRM & Operations team to drive process automation as well as improve the interaction between end users and our Salesforce® CRM platform.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Partner with the global CRM and Operations team, domain authorities and end users across the company to understand department processes and requirements
- Conduct usability testing and validation via focus groups.
- Create process documentation/workflows
- Analyze usage data to recognize user behavior patterns and obstacles
- Support in crafting & developing our new Learning Management System (LMS)
- Collaborate with the CRM Training Department to implement interactive training content for the CRM Salesforce® platform with WalkMe (Digital Adoption Platform)
- Build new interactive training walk-throughs for Salesforce® product releases, updates to existing processes and new user onboarding
- Design content using a variety of media types including text, images, screencasts and interactive walk-throughs
- Enrolled in a university with one to two years remaining of your studies (valid matriculation certificate required)
- You are available at least two days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Passion for CRM, digital adoption and process optimization
- You enjoy working in an agile development environment
- UX/UI Product Design background is beneficial
- WalkMe experience is advantageous, although not required
- Vector Software experience such as Sketch or Figma® is a plus
- Platform familiarity with any of the Salesforce® suite of products is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- International and agile working environment as part of a European team
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to take responsibility
- Get hands-on experience on our CRM and Marketing Automation tools including Salesforce® and WalkMe (if no prior experience)
- Opportunity to learn about strategic and operational tasks within eCommerce business
- Various communities to join (Women's network, LGTB network, language lunches etc.)
- Free shuttle from S-Bahn Wannsee to office
- Phenomenal campus (canteen, coffee shop, 24/7 free gym, kicker) & employee events
We're looking forward to receiving your application including CV, cover letter, and your earliest possible starting date at www.ebaycareers.com. If you have any questions beforehand please reach out to Ms. Nele Reiners firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding that we can only accept online applications.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and expansive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: