French Second Level Escalations AgentDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0036019
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one of a kind, if it exists in the world, it probably is for sale on eBay. Our mission is to be the world’s favourite destination for discovering great value and unique selection. We give sellers the platform, solutions, and support they need to grow their businesses and thrive. We measure our success by our customers' success. We employ fantastic people who do important work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world. We aspire to make extraordinary things possible for each other, for our customers, and for you.
About the team:
The FRITES CARE team is required to provide best-in-class customer service while handling customers, internal teammates and strategic partner’s queries and appeals, in order to ensure resolution and satisfaction for customers. The team acts as a main link between our overflow partners and the wider eBay Inc. organization and provides partner concern support as well as guidance and coaching to our partners. A commitment to a high-quality customer experience at all times is essential. You should be able to show compassion while being aligned with eBay policies, and provide our partners with accurate responses to their questions in both a quick and effective manner. Tracking queries and providing feedback to key partners is an integral part of this role. The right candidate will have a high degree of independence and flexibility and exhibits strong communication and analytical skills.
- Take full ownership of customer cases by directly answering customer queries with the aim of optimally delivering difficult messages to members or solving complex queries and provide first-time resolution whenever possible
- Provide SME support to both in-house teammates and overflow partners in handling difficult queries via chat and floor walking where applicable
- Raise cases to the relevant internal teams/departments according to SOPs when necessary
- Act as POC for any particular initiatives impacting FRITES markets, as well as issues from partners.
- Act as SME to review actions to be tackled on high profile accounts
- Be able to identify and call out issues on the site, raising the relevant ticket and cascading information down to relevant partners.
- Identify improvement opportunities and provide feedback and guidance to coaches, team leaders and learning org both in-house and at overflow partners by holding conference calls with them when required
- Track and analyse queries with the corresponding output/resolution & provide insights on issue drivers/trends as well as on overflow partners’ performance to EEC Leadership Team and CE team
- Provide feedback to your Leadership Team and other relevant departments on emerging issues, including identification of trends & actionable barriers to members’ satisfaction. With a view to improve the overall customer experience for existing and future members
- Highlight opportunities to improve process and policy and make recommendations to the relevant SME's
- Support content improvement suggestions for the relevant market, including but not limited to KB and Help Pages
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of email templates
- Support ad hoc tasks such as translations, projects, inbound/outbound campaigns, etc.
- Continually display initiative to seek additional responsibilities towards professional growth
- Use all eBay channels to stay informed with regards to department specific knowledge
- Deliver core customer metrics, productivity and effectiveness
- Proficient in written French and English
- Ability to learn quickly & open to change
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking in devising solutions for customers’ concerns or issues
- Strong communication skills, including compassion, active listening, and an ability to express yourself professionally both verbally and in writing
- You have a positive attitude towards your work
- Personally experienced with buying and selling on eBay
- Experienced in high level customer service (5yrs plus is preferred)
- Basic Salary of €32,000
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Discounted Express Bus City Centre – eBay
- 25 days Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Canteen
- Free Gym
- Sabbatical every 5 years…. plus lots more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: