Manager Executive Escalations TeamDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0036991 Subsidiary eBay
Position Summary: Manager Office of the President
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of our Global Office of the Customer teams in Dublin and Salt Lake City. The Office of the Customer team includes our Office of the President teams that handle executive escalations as well as our Voice of the Customer team that runs our survey, speech analytics and text analytics programs.
eBay is looking for a Manager to lead the Office of the President, reporting into the Senior Manager of Office of the Customer. This role will lead the global Office of the President teams. The Office of the President teams provide timely support to escalated customers on behalf of eBays Executives while recognizing patterns that identify opportunities improve policies, product, tools or our teammates. They investigate our customers issues, make decisions, and communicate with the customer while representing our eBay brand and making our customers feel great about eBay. The leader of this team will be responsible for connecting the dots and identifying the big picture to identify insights to and build a storyline to drive insights that improve the customer experience. This role is high visibility and you must be comfortable interacting with executives both written and in person. This person should be passionate about the customer as well as an efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This position is full-time and located in our Salt Lake City (UT)) office.
- Manage the day to day operations and oversight of multiple teams who are responsible for executive escalations including ongoing communications with our legal and privacy teams as well as our executives
- Act as an advocate for the customer and the eBay business by identifying key escalation drivers and making recommendations on policy and workflow improvements for our customers as well as within our executive escalations
- Deeply understand root causes of executive escalations and work cross functionally to reduce escalations
- Work with the insights team to deep dive into customer pain points and build storylines for leadership
- Influence stakeholders across all aspects of the business that touch or influence the customer experience to align to the defined strategy
- Lead formal weekly meetings Office of the President teams providing comprehensive operational updates
- Focus on developing the Office of the President leaders and enabling them to thrive
- Ensure quality service and effective operations support to comply with all regulatory, internal compliance, and risk deliverables
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: