Quality Program Lead (UK)Dublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0040539
eBay’s Quality & Coaching Team are responsible for delivering on the quality continuous improvement model and ensuring that this Quality & Coaching framework aligns with the strategic goals of the business. eBay’s Senior Quality Program Lead (QPL) is responsible for updating and enhancing eBay's quality procedures, processes, and practices to ensure that we are continuously driving optimum performance outcomes linked to Scorecard identifying where the best opportunity is to improve that will have the biggest impact on scorecard metrics and working with global stakeholders on how to drive sustainable results.
Senior level QPLs are responsible for performing a comprehensive global root cause analysis to understand and recommend a suitable actions for trends and themes across our business using a number of sources to connect data insights. Working with global In-house Operations managers and partner QA managers to identify and validate improvement programs that have successfully shown measurable outcomes and working with entry and intermediate QPLs to recommend the use of these plans with each of their stakeholders.
The Senior QPL is responsible for working with Global Ops / GPM and the Partner QA department on measuring the effectiveness of global plans using Scorecard and QA reports as the measures of success.
Senior Quality Program Lead Role
- Serves as coach and role model to entry and intermediate level QPLs
- Review all regional Insights to Action reports and identify a trends in global behavioural opportunity. Collate into high level overview of root causes and recommended opportunities per region. Present this connected insights view to Senior Stakeholders. Train and mentor team in proven root cause methodologies to drive standard approach.
- Lead the design and or /revision of quality evaluation forms to meet changing business needs. Be an advocate for this change with your stakeholders
- Train IH / Partner Quality Auditors on for Internal Quality Program. Conduct tollgate assessments to validate if auditors have met the required standard of the eBay quality program.
- Validate Company / LOB / action plans that have been successful in driving a sustainable improvement for metrics / behaviours opportunities. Promote these best practices with the Quality & Coaching Team leadership to help drive consistency and standardisation of actions that drive business improvements.
- Take the lead on improvement projects for your stakeholder group and also for the Q&C Team
- Be accountable for implementing successful actions that help drive a sustainable improvement in performance
- Analyse outcomes from calibration results to identify global behaviour opportunities that are misaligned. Works with cross functional teams to solve for reducing the deltas between evaluators and auditors
- Anticipates future business learning trends in quality approaches and methodologies and engage with business leaders to promote and influence change and adoption to these quality processes
- Responsible for working with Quality Leadership in design, development and implementing new quality processes that will embed our eBay quality standards and drive consistency in performance improvements. This can include facilitating support clinics to ensure that our stakeholders have adopted the change in process
- Identifies and creates global synergies and creates common quality operating processes
- Contribute to any changes to the quality section of the SOW and Quality section of the playbook Regularly observe and assess QPL's root cause methodology capabilities; identify continuous improvement opportunities and monitor for effective application
- Internally recognised as a quality specialist working on complex business matters. Champions significant projects and business initiatives using quality skills and competencies coupled with creativity and ingenuity
Required Skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years+ prior experience in Quality Management. 2+ years’ experience working with third party quality partners across multiple regions
- Experience implementing change within a team environment
- Strong business and performance consulting skills to allow you to effectively present to Senior Leaders
- Effective influencing and change leadership skills and demonstrated strategic thinking capability
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships and the ability to influence others
- Experience supporting quality solutions for strategic and/or cross functional business initiative
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: