Seller Risk ManagerDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0036785 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - crafting the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
The Global Seller Risk Management team is responsible for providing sellers of all sizes the opportunity to conduct commerce and grow their business on the ebay marketplace with a simple, consistent, & customer focused experience, while leading to the ebay lifecycle risk tolerance. We are customer centric and strive for clear, visible, and consistent risk actions that removes bad actors and prevents seller churn while instilling confidence on the platform to promote buyer and seller growth
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding global presence. In this role you will be a valued strategic partner and resource that ensures development and monitoring of risk policies in line with global goals with a focus on global fraud policies, capabilities, and customer experience.
- Outgoing, independent, and ambitious
- An excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
- Open, clear, and direct in your communications with outstanding social skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively
- At home in a start-up paced environment, with a shown ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Able to navigate through ambiguity by providing transparency and directions
- Great collaborator, patient, with a good understanding of how to work with different types of people
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong working knowledge with data extraction and analytical tools (SQL, Python)
- Experience using data to derive insights, validate strategies or hypotheses and to communicate progress and performance.
- Experience building dashboards and reporting that leads to user self-discovery
- Upbeat commitment to identify fraud MOs Curiosity that drives fraud
- Effective program/project management skills
- Ability to process complicated and diverse sets of information in order to provide summary-level insights and recommendations
- Confidence and willingness to take ownership over projects
- Great organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates excellence in day-to-day execution
- Creative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- BS in a quantitate discipline with 3-5 years of related experience or
- MS in a quantitive discipline with 1-3 years of related experience
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: