Account Manager Intern (German Fluent)London, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0039374
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help craft the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
The role can be based in London OR Berlin.
Internship Length: 6 or 12 months
The positions sit in the advertising team, our fastest growing business, whose primary focus is to sell advertising campaigns to brands and sellers to promote their products on sale on eBay.
The role focus is to work with the sales and operations team and setup advertising campaigns sold to clients in Germany and in UK. The role requires daily contact with German-speaking team members and clients, hence we are looking for an individual who is either Native or fully fluent in German.
- Pre-sales analytics: capture data and information necessaries to respond to the client brief.
- Campaign preparation, setup and launch: enter campaign into our CRM, verify setup and materials with our ad ops / creative team
- Campaign optimization: check and optimize campaign performance
- Post campaign reporting: collect data and build report to be shared with clients
- Troubleshoot campaigns and report bugs as needed by liaising with internal teams.
- Work on ad hoc projects such as creation and/or translation of sales collateral.
Fully fluent or native in German
- Phenomenal communication skills, quickly able to gain trust and confidence with people at all levels
- Organized and able to work quickly and function well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Skilled in the use of excel
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Establishes relationships and is a team player
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, fast changing environment
- Fun, hardworking, innovative, and personable
The focus is to partner with the Sales and Operations team and setup, supervise performance, optimize and create reports for advertising campaigns sold to clients in Germany and in UK.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: