Commercial Analytics InternLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0036798
Are you a dab hand with Excel? Do you want to expand your skills further into data analytics?
If so, we’d love to talk to you!
eBay is a global commerce leader. We are passionate about crafting how the world buys, sells and gives. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for supporting small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay.
About your Internship Programme
The Commercial Analytics Internship at eBay is a stepping stone to unlocking the necessary skills and concepts that will help you to kick-start a career in analytics.
- You’ll become embedded in the team, learning first-hand how data plays an important role in establishing strategic focus, enabling growth, ensuring execution and driving efficiencies across the organization.
- You'll be paired with a mentor who will expand your SQL knowledge and develop the way you visualise data and report it to the wider trading team.
- You'll get going quickly and be encouraged to take over the management of key weekly reporting tools and dashboards.
- You’ll take ownership for your learning from VBA to Macros to Tableau with the support of your managers always close by.
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding into technology companies and ecommerce, helping you to make an informed career decision after the programme.
About the team:
In the UK, we are one of the largest e-commerce sites and are looking to recruit those who want to gain experience helping to build phenomenal experiences for our customers through data and insight.
We coordinate aspects of eBay’s trading, analytics, and technology functions. We manage the analysis and insights to deliver market leading inventory selection in line with core customer needs. Supplying to the building and improving of business process across the team to facilitate efficiencies. Working with category manager on growing selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations.
- Be university educated, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline
- Be a fast learner and comfortable with applying new concepts and tools
- Be analytical, results oriented and self-starting
- Be data literate and have a passion for Excel
What you’ll get from the Internship:
- Proficient in SQL and Excel and more
- Ability to cut through complexity to deliver operational changes.
- Real passion for customers & ability to link to day-to-day role.
- Salary: 20k annual
- Whether you're graduating and seeking a full-time position after your internship, or hoping to return for another internship next year, you'll be considered for a returning offer during your internship.
- We’ll help you have fun at work with weekly table football competitions and Friday drinks.
Staring in June for 12 months in our amazing office in Richmond!
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: