Payments Manager - eBay UKLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0038516 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to crafting a results-oriented and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that encourages passion, courage, and inventiveness - crafting the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
- You will be part of a dedicated team ensuring the smooth, compliant running of eBay’s regulated payment entity in UK.
- Prepare Board meetings (agenda, materials). Engage with partners to present at meetings and ensure that action points are optimally followed-up.
- Lead projects both in country and globally to support the evolution of eBay’s managed payments programme.
- Act as a key representative for regulatory audits, independent reviews, and third-party reviews by coordinating with various cross-functional teams, including audit preparation, remediation, and documentation.
- Ensure strong timely communications and critical issues across all key internal partners. Supervise internal and external service levels as detailed in the eBay Support Agreement and external contracts.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance to help execute the ERM monitoring program.
- Work closely with Legal, Compliance, Tax, Privacy, Sourcing, ERM, Auditors, Finance, Risk, Payments and senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurised environment and to act quickly, independently and conclusively with excellent attention to detail. Good sense of humour!
- Can-do approach and sound commercial judgement.
- Standout colleague with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and drive action in a matrix environment.
- Excellent time and work priority management
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Payments/ financial services experience preferred
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: