Compliance Optimization AnalystLuxembourg, Luxembourg Requisition Number R0037212 Subsidiary eBay
Compliance Operations Optimization analyst – (m/f)
The Compliance Operation Optimization analyst conducts reviews of the core compliance operations processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of resources allocation and optimization of daily procedures.
The Compliance Operation Optimization analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct review of the Sanctions process, Transaction Monitoring process and Enhanced Due Diligence process, identify process improvement opportunities and FTE savings;
- Collect and document of business requirements, work with the Compliance Operation process Manager to identify issues and risks;
- Review information and documentation to ensure that the output of processes is consistent with the expectation and is achieving the business goals;
- Extract reports and provide high-level analysis of data of review;
- Master’s degree or equivalent;
- Fluent written and oral English is required. Fluent Italian, German or French would be an asset;
- Willing to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment;
- Strong organizational and analytics skills;
- Ability to meet all deadlines while maintaining high quality output;
- Focus to detail, ability to escalate/report findings in an effective way;
- Ability to research and review regulatory requirements;
- Advanced MS Office skills (with focus on Excel and Power Point);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AML Operations;
This opportunity is a full-time position. The person will ideally start in May/June.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: