International Catalog Tools ManagerMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0022254 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
POSITION: International Catalog Tools Manager
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The International Catalog Tools Manager is the main expert and authority regarding company catalog tools and works in coordination with Content/Catalog, SEO and Product teams. This is a position in the Organic Growth Department, reporting to the head of department.
Main areas of work
- Ensuring the high quality of our multilingual catalog.
- Identifying the need for efficiency improvements.
- Management of Maps team
- Supporting Content/Catalog and SEO teams on the definition of processes and providing trainings when necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting catalog data.
- Acting as main Product stakeholder for catalog issues and needs.
- Taking part in the definition of the global Information Architecture.
- Taking part in the definition of workflows and production targets for the Catalog team, next to the Content Team Leader.
- Reporting and monitoring bugs in alignment with Product Team.
- Performing trainings on catalog tools for the Catalog and SEO teams.
- Managing a team of 3 people, including the Maps cell.
- Work closely with NorAM counterparts, guaranteeing proper alignment.
- Taking part in the Department internal workflows and communication in alignment with International Content Operations Team Leader and Regional SEO managers, making sure the goal of doing a cross-functional work between SEO and Catalog is always met.
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce, managing content for large scale websites. Experience with content management systems and tools, preferably custom-built.
- 3+ years of project management experience, working with product & technology teams.
- Structured and organized with a high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SEO and data analytics.
- Excellent communicator. High level of English is a must (Spanish, a plus).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself