Key Account Manager - North AfricaMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0021088 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
POSITION: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTH AFRICA
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Our Sales team is seeking a driven, innovative, senior deal-oriented leader for - NORTH AFRICA region. North Africa Key Account Manager is responsible for opening and maintaining key accounts in North Africa to maximize sales opportunities within that region and expanding our strategic relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and needs
This individual will be based in Madrid, Spain, and will report into the Head of Sales, StubHub International.
The person in this role will have a deep understanding of selling our product into the corporate sector. She/he should have senior global sales management experience, as they will be fully accountable for overall results in this role.
Identify sales leads/ services to new and existing clients and maintain a good working relationship with them.
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channels.
- Deep understanding of markets in the area.
- Supports in the preparation and evaluation of commercial growth proposals when required.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and the company
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to clients
- Coordinate with the SOB department and NB new opportunities in the region
- Coordinate the onboarding strategy along with the SOB Manager.
- Constant communication with the Legal and Finance team.
- Be responsible for the forecasting and reporting of weekly sales volumes, monthly business development reviews and develop detailed targeted and Key Account plans.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential business.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Manages and suggest ways to improve current commercial approach and practices
- Utilizes cross-functional support to assess competitor capabilities along with comparisons to business’s capabilities to determine gaps and to position account offerings against competitive options
- >5 years of progressive sales management experience
- Proven track record of delivering business growth in entertainment, ticketing, concierge or travel industry in the region
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Ideally deep understanding of local/regional market dynamics and North Africa corporate customers portfolio
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Ability in problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Time management.
- Structured approach to day to day activities
- Ability to operate within a matrix organization
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and priorities
- Key Account Management Capabilities
- Result Driven
- Communication & Listening skills
- Fluent in French, Arabic and English, Spanish (is a plus)
View our accessibility infoR0021088
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself