Training SpecialistMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0015999
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Provide initial training for new agents that join Operations Department.
- Provide reviewing training / boost on demand of Operations Department.
- Develop educational resources: manuals, case studies, tests, presentations, etc.
- Keep updated with the latest procedures and internal process the inner blog.
- Support the CS Quality Manager in establishing improvement processes regarding training.
- Assist in the implementation process of the objectives in the area and monitor their compliance.
Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Specific courses oriented to training methodologies.
+3 years of experience in customer service.
+2 years of experience as a trainer in a call center or similar environment.
Practical experience in using coaching feedback models.
- Excellent Spanish and English level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Build rapport/relationships with those being trained.
- Use personal anecdote, analogy, metaphor and story techniques.
- Question and listen – explores by asking effective questions and actively listening.
- Observe and analyze – uses observation to establish the ability of learners to apply new knowledge and skill techniques.
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to enhance learner’s skills.
- Apermanent contract where you can develop a professional career within one of the most important international companies in the industry, with presence in more than 40 countries.
- Good working environment, young and international. The team is made up of 350 workers from more than 30 nationalities.
- English and other language courses.
- Extensive and continuous training in matters related to the job to facilitate your professional development.
View our accessibility infoR0015999
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.