FP&A Manager, Emerging Markets / MexicoMexico City, Mexico Requisition Number R0039392
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is a leader in online classifieds, with a collection of global brands. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – jobs, homes, furniture, cars, and new friends. Every connection made makes a difference by building a world where people share more and waste less! People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. Our brands – BilBasen, DBA, 2dehands/2ememain, eBay Kleinanzeigen, Gumtree, Kijiji, Marktplaats.nl, mobile.de, Motors.co.uk, and Vivanuncios – offer online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world!
Our Emerging Markets business forms a core part of our global eBay classifieds portfolio, comprising businesses in the US, Mexico, South Africa, Singapore and Poland.
At Vivanuncios we know Real Estate. Vivanuncios enables Mexican Real Estate buyers and sellers to to find success. Founded in 2006 and originally branded as Vivastreet, the website grew rapidly in Mexico and has become a top destination for Real Estate buyers and sellers in Mexico.
About the Role
The FP&A Manager, Emerging Markets will lead financial planning, forecasting and reporting for Vivanuncios, Mexico’s top destination in real estate classifieds. The ideal candidate will provide financial and strategic insights and act as a sparring partner to the Vivanuncios management team, as well as partners in San Francisco, Toronto and Amsterdam. This position plays a key role in helping to grow and develop the business. The position is based in Mexico City and reports to the Head of Emerging Markets FP&A.
- Build high-quality weekly revenue forecasts and business analysis for the Mexican leadership team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business and analytics teams to understand performance drivers and business outlook.
- Partner with ebay’s controllership team as well as 3rd party service providers in execution of accounting and financial controllership processes.
- Lead month and quarter-end close and ensure all monthly and quarterly FP&A related reporting requirements and submissions are met in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. cost accruals, revenue calculations).
- Provide hands-on support for product integrations (e.g. upcoming CRM migration).
- Review and verify monthly commission payouts calculated by the business.
- Support annual budget, revenue and expense planning, and quarterly business reviews, as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Business / Accounting, or related
- Minimum of 5 years of related finance experience
- Prior FP&A experience in a matrixed or multi-national organization, ideally leading revenue and expense management
- Experience with revenue recognition a plus
- Proven experience in e-commerce or consumer internet a plus
- Accounting designation is a plus
- Consistent record of outstanding performance at all professional and educational career stages
- Excellent MS Excel and financial modeling skills, proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Experience with enterprise financial planning systems (preferably SAP, BPC)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and a desire to work in a result-oriented, dynamic, fast growth environment
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to work during periods with high workloads (including weekends when required)
- Proficient in English and Spanish
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: