Business Insights InternMoscow, Russia Requisition Number R0036279
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a substantial impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for supporting small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
Looking for a company that encourages passion, courage and inspiration, where you can help shape the future of global commerce? We're searching for a hardworking data analyst intern to join our ambitious and versatile team at eBay!
- Identify, extract and analyze relevant information from multiple data sources;
- Maintain and improve existing data integration tasks;
- Perform ad-hoc business dive-in analysis;
- Support / build day-to-day business performance dashboards;
- Measure and interpret the impact of Marketing initiatives & experiments and share the findings to a non-technical audience;
- Participate in data modeling and building predictive algorithms.
- You must be a student during the time of this part-time internship, and you must provide a Certificate of enrollment with your University.
- Strong desire to learn new things;
- Great knowledge of SQL is a must;
- Respective education (mathematical, statistics, data analysis);
- Strong analytical, reporting and visualization skills;
- Excel and PowerPoint;
- Python knowledge will be an advantage;
- Proficient English;
- Ability to work in an agile and flexible environment where change is a part of the day-to-day environment;
- The attitude to take initiative, go that extra mile when needed, act with integrity and celebrate success after achievements.
- Organized and result-oriented: maintains commitment to goals, measure performance against them;
- Able to keep functioning optimally when under pressure and cope with multi-tasking;
- Reciprocal: able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships inside or outside the organization;
- Initiative: identifying what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or the situation requires it.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: