Intern Marketing AnalystMoscow, Russia Requisition Number R0039086
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to craft how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help craft the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
Marketing Analyst Intern will be responsible for supporting Relationship Marketing team in the planning, execution and analysis of initiatives related to buyer’s marketing, running pre- and post-analysis.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing quarterly marketing plans to meet the growth objectives
- Support the team to understand the key levers to increase buyers retention by identifying patterns and opportunities through existing metrics and data
- Build buyer segments and profiles for marketing programs to drive demand
- Manage email performance dashboards on a weekly basis
- Assist with data support in crafting and improving CRM campaigns to retain more buyers
- Conduct analysis of marketing campaigns
- Support the set up of retail campaigns with building inventory lists based on provided sourcing criteria
Requirements (Experience & Skills)
- English Intermediate and above (both written and oral)
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, Conditional formatting, Pivot tables, etc.) is a requirement
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical skills with ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings
- Time management skills with a proven track record to work on multiple projects and complete work within allocated time frames
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn fast
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: