Specialist , E2M AccountMumbai, Maharashtra Requisition Number R0011994 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ebay relies on trust, and its E2M team to foster that trust and help our users to list and shop with more confidence. E2M team can be related like community vanguard to ensure & entrust the belief. The Teammate, E2M Account is responsible to provide proactive and reactive view of ebay members accounts to ensure compliance with policies and procedures in order to build a safe environment to our members.
- Efficient and accurate actions, resolution regarding customers’ accounts. Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a sincere desire to serve
- Areas of Responsibilities:
- Research and evaluate customer’s accounts & take appropriate actions
- Carry out health check on accounts.
- Work on proactive queues
- Work on VERO -reactive
- Restrictions of account
- Limit enhancement – Domestic & CBT
- Work on assigned SR
- Applies acquired job skills, company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Maintain performance standards -Productivity, Quality (Accuracy)
- Identify frauds, suspicious patterns & report to team leader
- Collaboration with peer group cross functionally
- Research and investigate information quickly, view information from alternative perspectives
- Analyze and categorize information that may not easily be interpreted at a glance
- Make a decision inline with laid down process and guidelines
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.