Digital Marketing Intern (FR Speaker)Paris, France Requisition Number R0039351
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to craft how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across France and the world. We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do.
We offer a phenomenal culture and inspiring working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most e-commerce player in France and in the world.
This role will sit in our Trade & Marketing team in Paris.
As part of the Marketing team you will support on the different marketing campaigns, projects and promotions set up to develop sales, increase traffic and acquire new users.
- Manage creative briefing of all off-eBay communications (print, display banner, landing page, radio spot…). Definition of the creative brief, management of the back and forth with the creative agency in respect to our brand guidelines.
- Monitoring of all the Marketing campaigns launched and suggest optimization.
- Creation and consolidation of reporting for all campaigns launched, in collaboration with cross-functional teams (PR, Trade Marketing, Media Agency…).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Native French speaker is a must and fluent in English
- Business school / University student, eligible to a 6-month « convention de stage »
- Test and learn approach appetite and good analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Office: Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Passionate about e-commerce, web culture, web-marketing
What do we offer?
- A six-month internship in an outstanding office environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
- Work in an international company, pioneer in e-commerce, still working as a start-up in a small and agile team
- Varied and exciting tasks with high responsibility
- Start date: ASAP
- 6 months full time Internship.
- Requirements: You will need to be registered in a French University based in France and you will need to provide a “Convention de Stage”.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: