eMerchandising intern (French Speaking)Paris, France Requisition Number R0041069
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
eBay France is looking for an eMerchandising Intern for 6 months full-time to strengthen its Trade Marketing team. The role’s objective is to help grow eBay in France by selecting and promoting the right inventory at the right price to acquire and retain customers and generate sales.
- Internship to be filled in January 2021.
- 6 months full-time.
- You will need to be registered at a French University based in France and you will need to provide a “Convention de Stage”.
- Trade events management & execution: Support the delivery of the trade calendar campaigns
- Help identifying products and price levels required and preparing sourcing briefs
- Work with the account management teams and sellers to source the best inventory
- Check quality of listings, competitive pricing, shipping costs, size of inventory, timeline
- Merchandise events by leveraging all eBay tools and merchandising placements
- Generate traffic (onsite marketing, Newsletter) in collaboration with team
- Competitive watch
- Provide feedback on the local Customer Journey to the relevant Central/ Product teams
- Daily interactions in English with international teams
- Student of a major Business school (placement year / “césure” or final year)
- Eligible to a 6-month « convention de stage »
- French: mother tongue or bilingual ; Fluent English
- Strong social & analytical skills
- Very organized, rigorous, detail-oriented
- Autonomous, enthusiastic and dynamic, able to fully invest in this very empowering position
- Proficient in all Office tools (Excel / Powerpoint / Google Suite a plus)
- Work in an international company, pioneer in e-commerce, still working as a start-up in a small and agile team
- Work in the heart of the 2nd district in a fun and stimulating environment
- Competitive remuneration
When applying online please make sure you attached a resume in English.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: