Manager, Supply StrategySan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0034029 Subsidiary StubHub
Job ID: R0034029
Position: Manager, Supply Strategy
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Organization: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
StubHub is seeking a Manager, Supply and Fulfillment (MLB, NCAA, and Other Sports). This person will work within the North America business operations group and cross functionally with strategy, marketing, product & tech, and finance. This role will be highly focused on driving market share growth in our MLB, NCAA, and Other Sports genres. It will report into our Senior Manager, Inventory Strategy.
- You will manage the supply and fulfillment efforts for the MLB, NCAA, and Other Sports (i.e. Tennis, Golf, Motorsports, Rodeo, etc.)
- Lead B2C supplier relationships on a day-to-day basis (in coordination with B2B central function for Top 25 sellers)
- Handle C2C strategy for your functional area
- Identify and build solutions and incentives to grow supply and market share with Consumer and Business seller base
- Ensure all fulfillment methods are identified and addressed through appropriate product solutions and processes
- Manage supplier inventory strategy and pricing for all events/games
- Secure exclusive inventory agreements as directed by Genre General Manager
- Provide Supply expertise around inventory acquisition and operational execution
- Execute improvements in policy and process that deliver value for StubHub
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of ecommerce or technology experience, preferably with major retailer; marketplace experience a plus;
- Deep passion for sports & entertainment industry with general understanding of the ticketing ecosystem
- Love of the entertainment industry (sports, concerts, theater events, etc)
- A high energy, results-oriented and resourceful team-player who is capable of quickly taking control of his/her responsibilities and establishing himself/herself as a dependable part of the team.
- A dedication to communication, collaboration, and team chemistry a must
Ticketing and financial portfolio management experiences a strong plus.
- Attention to detail; strong contracting/negotiation skills; and a highly organized, process-focused
- Ability to analyze data and draw key insights to build solutions using data, basic Excel skills a must, SQL a plus.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself