Marketing Analytics InternSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0035976
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? If you said yes, eBay wants to talk to you. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact for people across the globe.
Or maybe you want to help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world. At StubHub, you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating. You will be joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving important customer problems.
StubHub, an eBay company, is the world’s leading online tickets secondary marketplace providing fans a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can't go.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Intern, your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world. We will rely on your analytical strength, attention to detail, customer-centricity, and innovative mindset to craft and deliver customer engagement strategies for StubHub’s buyers and/or sellers, while putting you in situations to learn new skills and innovate. You will report to the Global Lifecycle Manager on the Customer Engagement team, focused on building and improving automated customer programs.
- Conduct analyses on StubHub user behavior, and campaign performance data to understand the most significant opportunities for personalization, and deliver a supporting lifecycle marketing strategy that you will present to the Marketing org.
- Deep-dive on internal and high-reaching marketing efforts to and analyze marketing strategy, and present findings to CRM Lifecycle team.
- Regularly contribution to the CRM Lifecycle team by offering support for campaign analysis, creation, and experimentation.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners and stakeholders across the StubHub org, including but not limited to Creative, Analytics, and Product.
The ideal candidate:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Science/Informatics, Economics, or any other related field, OR pursuing a Masters in Business Administration or Data Science.
- Highly analytical, possesses attention to detail, curious, self-starter and customer-centric. Working knowledge of SQL a major plus.
- Passionate about the live event space -- you know what it means to think like a fan
About the team:
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel this is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: