Ad Solutions Account ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0036877
The Ad Solutions team works with Brands and Sellers on the platform to amplify and grow their business on eBay through 1st party advertising. The Ad Solutions Account Manager will own brand and seller relationships providing consultation to build high performing campaigns. The Account Manager will collaborate cross-functionally, working closely with the Sales, Operations, Design, Merchandising and Marketing teams to launch and optimize campaigns to exceed client objectives and drive their business. AMs have strong communication skills and are able to effectively build & maintain positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Provide strategic consultation to sellers on how best to successfully leverage eBay Advertising Solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Own day-to-day client communication and support (both pre and post sales) for advertiser campaigns.
- Create custom media plans that align with Brand/Seller’s objectives and promotions.
- Lead weekly calls for clients to ensure smooth campaign set up and delivery. Provide ongoing optimization and best practice recommendations.
- Align advertising promotions with merchandising and marketing opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders (Campaign Management, Design, Operations, Merchandising) to set-up, launch and optimize both campaigns to achieve client objectives.
- Provide weekly reporting, as well as wrap up reports to clients. Work with Data Insights on analysis to drive additional value for our partners
- Collaborate with merchandising on seller QBRs
- Lead renewal and up-sell recommendations.
- 5+ years of digital advertising, search, ecommerce or performance marketing experience
- Previous Account Management/Customer Success experience
- Experience owning day-to-day client communication
- Strong grasp of the overall advertising ecosystem
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- A true team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fosters a culture of accountability and ownership in a collaborative environment
- Strong project management skills & attention to detail
- Comfortable with data and analyzing trends
- Ability to influence across a matrix organization.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: